~POLL OF THE WEEK!~ What are you going to do this summer?

My favorite thing of the week!

My favorite thing of the week!
CHANCHO!!! He's my cutest little puppy ever!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

What's Goin On?!

Hey! Welcome to my blog, and my very first post! To start things off, I'll tell you a little about myself. I am currently going through the fantastic time of middle school, where you skip merrily down the hall, giving hugs and compliments to everyone in sight! At least I wish. In reality, it can have its great, fun times, but with those fun times, it brings its friend, drama. After a while, though, you just learn to deal with the heartache and drama of middle school. But enough about the negatives of being a teenager, the fun things are what count! One of my all-time FAVORITE pastimes is getting on the stage and performing a show for whoever will watch. Someday I hope to have my name in lights on Broadway, or in Hollywood, but for now, I'm going to enjoy any opportunity I get to act. My favorite movie of the moment is Sherlock Holmes. It's a great mystery, with action and a surprising ending! Well, I hope you enjoyed learning a little about me and keep watching for future posts! Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Is this you, Audrey?
    ~Mrs.A
    If so, I love your decorations so far! It really is very cute! Why is your countdown different than mine? I am perplexed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I know it's you, Hannah! I love the game option on the sidebar! Looking forward to seeing what you do with this as we continue working on this blog project!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog, Hannah! Its super cute! hahaha I like Frederick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hannah! I love Fredrick! SO CUTE! I like all of your decorations so far too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your turtle! i have a lama! and i love your post it is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is amazing Hannah!! Every time I visit your blog, I wish I could have sugar! I don't know why, but it makes me hyper. I love your story and posts by the way!:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you guys!!! I love ya!!! ;D

    ~Hannah Banana Head~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah, don't you worry! You so have the potential to get your name in lights(: I can most definitely see you on broadway!
    You are doing a great job on your blog so far!

    ReplyDelete