1. Whose blog has a Beatles header? Annamarie Tontz must love the Beatles because that's her header!
2. Who wrote about influences? Helana Anzures wrote a great post about influences!
3. Who has a summer count down clock posted on their blog? Hint: There's more than one.
I love summer so of course I do, along with Mrs. Anzures and Audrey Jonas.
4. Who is going to own who on the basketball court? Well, Hunter Glazner said he was going to own Roger, but Roger said he was going to own Hunter, but we all know I'm going to own them. (I'm KIDDING, they'd probably both beat me REALLY BAD!)
5. Who has been to Cancun? Michael Page has been to Cancun, and it sounded really cool!
6. Who has a cousin that plays in the NFL? Ben Snoga's cousin plays for the Seahawks.
7. Who is flyguy899? Arthur Johnson is flyguy899.
8. How many blog pages have PacMan available to play? I counted two blogs with PacMan.
9. Who has movie trailers available for viewing at the click of a the mouse? Stephen and Annamarie both have movie trailers available.
10. Whose blog title is a "Sound of Music" song? Katelyn's blog is called "These are a few of my favorite things" which is my mom's favorite "Sound of Music" song.
11. Who has played "Jazz Band Jubilee" this school year? The NBCA Middle School Band has been playing that song.
12. Who wrote in a blog post, "You don't forgive people because you are weak, you forgive people because you are strong enough to know how to." Helana wrote that fantastic sentence! I love it, it's so true!
13. Frederick is...? MY PET TURTLE!!! I LOVE HIM!!! ;D
14. Who wrote, "Make Your Words Come To Life With Vivid Description," on their blog? I believe Mrs. Anzures has that written on her blog.
15. Who is Chancho? Gracen's AMAZING pet purple llama!
16. Which band or artist pops up most on the 500 most popular albums and songs list? THE BEATLES!!! I LOVE THEM!!!
17. What colors are the pentagram? It is red, green, blue, and pink.
18. Who's going to cheerleading camp this summer? Well, it turns out that Meagan is NOT going to cheer camp. :'(
19. How many blogs have Justin Bieber playing on their playlist? OH MY GOSH!! TOO MANY! I counted 9,me being one of them because of PEER PRESSURE!!!
20. Pickles Gone Wild wants you to feed what? Ashley probably wants you to feed her awsome fish, and her cute little piggy, Pinky!
Roll out those....
16 years ago
















Great job! Number 18 was a trick question , and you got it right!
ReplyDelete~Mrs. A