skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day Dreaming
Have you ever just sat yourself down onto the grass and stared at the sky as the clouds drifted by? You don't even have to be on the grass, you could be in a car, but if you haven't you really should. It's a time of relaxation, and letting your mind drift, just as the clouds do. Day dreaming is a time where you can organize all your thoughts of the day and for me, have some peace and quiet for a minute. It can also be a time to catch up with God and just have some personal time with Him. No one is there to distract you with chores or homework, you can just be. I bet if you know me though, you're probablyl wondering, "Hannah, when do you have the time to do that?" Well, I don't often get the chance, but when I do, I absolutely love the time where I can just relax. So next time you have a spare minute or two, just go outside and simply let your mind drift and relax.
I will try that next time I have the chance to! haha! It sounds very relaxing and peaceful!
ReplyDeleteI love to look at clouds they make animals
ReplyDelete